The deadline for abstract submission for the 2022 Cord Blood Connect international congress has been pushed back to July 1.
The later deadline is possible because this year’s abstracts will be published as an online supplement to the association’s scientific journal, STEM CELLS Translational Medicine. For previous in-person annual meetings, the abstract book was a hard-copy printed supplement.
As in the past, accepted abstracts will be indexed in the medical literature and eligible for Best Abstract awards with oral presentation during the congress.
Abstracts are being accepted in six categories:
- pre-clinical studies
- clinical trials – hematopoietic stem cell therapy
- clinical trials – regenerative medicine
- perinatal tissue banking and therapies (including MSCs)
- cord blood collection, manufacturing and cell engineering
- cord blood bank management, administration and sustainability
Click here for more information or to submit an abstract.