You are cordially invited to present your research at the Cord Blood Connect international congress. The deadline is July 31.
Click here to submit an abstract.
New this year will be “e-posters.” Instead of preparing the traditional 4’ x 8’ posters to be pinned to cork boards, authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a narrated PowerPoint presentation that can be accessed on-demand during the congress and for the next 12 months. Viewers will be able to comment or ask questions of the authors via e-mail.
Also new for 2020 are two additional abstract categories related to the coronavirus pandemic:
- Preclinical Studies
- Clinical Trials – Hematopoietic Stem Cell Therapy
- Clinical Trials – Regenerative Medicine
- Perinatal Tissue Banking and Therapies (including MSCs)
- Cord Blood Collection, Manufacturing and Cell Engineering
- Cord Blood Bank Management, Administration and Sustainability
- COVID-19: Scientific Investigations
- COVID-19: Cord Blood Bank Collection, Processing, Release and Administration
As in past years, accepted abstracts also will be . . .
- published in STEM CELLS Translational Medicine
- indexed in the medical literature
- eligible for Best Abstract awards with oral presentation during the congress