Earlier today you should have received an e-mail announcement that Early Registration is now open for the 2019 Cord Blood Connect international congress to be held Sept. 13-15 in Miami Beach.
- Online registration can be accessed at www.cord-blood-connect.org
- Congress details are at www.cb-association.org/connect-registration-now-open
Last year, dozens of people used this blog to follow the development of the inaugural congress because they were . . .
- deciding whether to register and attend
- with companies sponsoring or planning to exhibit
- among the non-profit organizations collaborating on the congress
- simply curious about how the cord blood community was building a spanking new international meeting
Because of your interest last year, we’ve rolled over your subscription to the blog for this year’s congress. You will receive e-mail notification when new information is posted to the blog. Needless to say, you can unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive notifications of blog posts.
Our purpose for the blog is to bring you along for the journey as decisions are made that make this year’s congress a mirror of the dynamic nature of the cord blood banking community.