Earlier today you should have received an e-mail announcement that Early Registration is now open for the 2020 Cord Blood Connect international congress to be held Sept. 10-12 in Miami Beach.
- Online registration can be accessed at www.cord-blood-connect.org
- Congress details are at www.cb-association.org/connect-registration-now-open
Last year, many people used this blog to follow the development of the congress because they were . . .
- deciding about registering and attending
- with companies sponsoring or planning to exhibit
- among the non-profit organizations collaborating on the congress
- simply curious about the progress of the planning for the international meeting
Because of your interest last year, we’ve rolled over your subscription to the blog for this year’s congress. You will receive e-mail notification when new information is posted to the blog. (If you do not wish to receive notifications of blog posts, feel free to unsubscribe.)
Our purpose for the blog is to bring you along for the journey as decisions are made that again make this year’s congress a mirror of the dynamic advancement of the cord blood community.